Raising Voices deeply appreciates your interest in supporting our work to prevent violence against women and children in the Horn, East and Southern Africa. We recognize that there are many worthy issues and organizations to support. We are therefore grateful for your choice and welcome support at any level.
Raising Voices commits to
- Work creatively and efficiently to ensure quality programs to prevent violence against women and children in the Horn, East and Southern Africa.
- Monitor and evaluate our work and impact to ensure highest quality programming.
- Use funds responsibly and for intended purposes.
- Report to donors in a transparent, consistent, and accurate manner on the use, impact and management of all financial contributions.
- Adhere to donor’s stated wishes regarding anonymity or other levels of public disclosure.