At Raising Voices, we know that change begins with ourselves. Working at Raising Voices is not just a professional experience; it is a personal journey. We support each other in reflecting on and envisioning the change we seek in our individual lives. We take the time to meaningfully examine why we each do this work, what it means to do this work, the values and dreams that brought us here, and how through our work, we grow ourselves.
Are you interested in joining the Raising Voices team?
The following opportunities are currently available:
- Communications Consultant: Raising Voices is seeking a dynamic communications consultant to develop interactive and inspiring communication pieces for activists on movement building related topics such as: a) self-care/collective care; b) privilege and power; c) intersectionality; d) working in repressive contexts. Full position description and application process here.
- Director: Raising Voices is seeking a dynamic, experienced, values-driven leader to coordinate all Raising Voices activities implemented out of the Uganda office. This is a top leadership position requiring an experienced senior level professional. It is a full-time position based in Kampala, Uganda. See full job description and application process here.
- Monitoring, Learning and Evaluation Coordinator: Raising Voices is seeking a passionate individual with experience and vision to lead our learning area of work that contributes to preventing violence against women and children at Raising Voices and globally. This is a full-time, senior-management position based in Kampala, Uganda. See full job description and application process here.
- Finance Coordinator: Raising Voices is seeking a dynamic, experienced, values-driven professional to coordinate our finance management activities. This is a senior position requiring an experienced professional. It is a full-time, permanent position based in Kampala, Uganda. See full job description and application process here.
- Graphic Designer: Raising Voices is seeking a graphic design intern to develop organizational materials, publications, posters and more. Intern can be based off-site. Please email cover letter, CV and portfolio or link to online work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Raising Voices also works with a talented pool of national and international consultants. If you have relevant skills and are committed to the prevention of violence against women and children, contact us.