|Start||Monitoring and Evaluation Basics|
- Understand purpose of baseline survey, program monitoring, and follow up survey techniques.
|Start||Ethical M&E for VAW Prevention|
- Demonstrate an understanding of the ethical issues involved in collecting data related to violence against women.
|Start||Basic Monitoring Tools- Activity Report Form|
- Understand how to accurately and uniformly use Activity Report Form and explain it to others.
|Start||Basic Monitoring Tools- Outcome Tracking Tool|
- Understand how to accurately and uniformly use Outcome Tracking Tool and explain it to others.
|Start||Creating the SASA! Phase Plan|
- Develop SASA! Phase Plan.
|Awareness||Feeding Data Back to Program and Community: Guiding tips for staff in charge of monitoring and evaluation|
- Develop skills to use data collected to provide regular feedback to program and community.