|Start||SASA! Start Prep 1 – Facilitating Change Using the SASA! Process|
- Guide participants in understanding the stages of change.
- Link the stages of change to the four SASA phases.
- Guide participants in realizing that people’s feelings during a process of change affect their success in making the desired change.
- Practice a positive, benefits-based approach for facilitating change.
|Start||Guiding Principles of Community Mobilization|
- Guide participants in understanding the guiding principles of community mobilization for prevention of violence against women.
|Start||Practicing Benefits-Based Conversations: Issue Framing|
- Participants practice skills in articulating benefits of nonviolence to different groups in the community.
|Start||Selecting Realistic Intervention Areas|
- Select realistic areas of intervention that allow for effective engagement to achieve change, respecting the principles of community mobilization.