|Start||What is mentoring? Stations of Reflection|
- Participants reflect on personal experiences of being mentored and connect those experiences with how they can mentor others.
|Start||Mentoring Other Activists|
- Use practical techniques to begin to build the mentoring relationship with activists.
|Start||Giving and Receiving Feedback|
- Practice techniques in giving and receiving appropriate feedback.
|Start||Matching Mentors with Activists|
- Select appropriate mentors for each activist.
|Awareness||Using M&E Tools to Mentor Community Activists|
- Use monitoring checklists and SASA! forms as mentoring tools.
|Awareness||Choosing Who to Mentor First: Social Network Analysis|
- Use social network analysis as a tool to determine who to mentor first, and to strengthen relationships between groups of activists.
|Awareness||Leadership Development Skills|
- Demonstrate techniques in developing leadership among activists.