At Raising Voices, we know that change begins with ourselves. Working at Raising Voices is not just a professional experience; it is a personal journey. We support each other in reflecting on and envisioning the change we seek in our individual lives. We take the time to meaningfully examine why we each do this work, what it means to do this work, the values and dreams that brought us here, and how through our work, we grow ourselves.
Are you interested in joining the Raising Voices team?
The following opportunities are currently available:
- Learning, Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator: provides strategic leadership, oversight and coordination to all organization-wide monitoring, learning and evaluation efforts including internal learning, coordination of research partnerships and provision of M&E support to partners in Uganda and regionally. See full job description and application process here.
- Technical Advisor, GBV Prevention Network: provides strategic and inspiring leadership to the Network staff and members while ensuring quality implementation of the Network’s strategy to increase momentum for violence against women prevention by strengthening analysis, building connections and taking action to prevent VAW in the Horn, East and Southern Africa. See full job description and application process here.
- Technical Advisor, VAW Practice: provides strategic and inspiring leadership to the VAW prevention practice team through planning, implementation and assessment of the VAW Practice strategy to enable effective VAW prevention partnerships and quality technical support in Uganda and globally, particularly on the SASA! See full job description and application process here.
- Technical Advisor, VAW Influencing: provides strategic and inspiring leadership for the implementation of the VAW prevention Influencing strategy that strives to ensure that practice-based learning and feminist perspectives inform key program and policy related decisions for effective VAW prevention programing in Uganda, regionally and globally. See full job description and application process here.
- We are looking for an Artist! Raising Voices is adapting SASA! Together materials for use in Latin and Central America. We are seeking for a creative and highly talented artist to support in re/creation of artwork for the region. Please review the detailed TOR here
Please review positions carefully for the required qualifications and experience and application procedures for the position in the link provided. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Deadline: 6th December 2019 at 5pm EAT. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Raising Voices also works with a talented pool of national and international consultants. If you have relevant skills and are committed to the prevention of violence against women and children, contact us.